Stories By Author is an alphabetic listing of contributors, their biographies, contact information and their stories published in 10Flash.
Matt Albertson lives outside Seattle, Washington. He blogs about events in his life atThe Albertsons.
- Patience is a Topless Dancer – Issue 5
Michael Alexander lives in southern Oregon. He is a graduate of the Clarion West writers’ workshop.
- It’s the Real Thing – Issue 7
Megan Arkenberg lives in Wisconsin. She blogs about writing at Bitter Irony.
Davina Aw – lives in Singapore.
- Just Go On and Keep Believing That – Issue 3
Blythe Ayne, Ph.D. , lives on ten acres of forest in the state of Washington.
- Believe This! – Issue 6
D.J. Barber lives in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. He blogs about writing at Canyons of Gray.
Jackie Bartel hales from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California.
- Frolic from Hell – Issue 6
Alexander Burns lives in Texas. He blogs about writing at Meanwhile …
Kella Campbell lives in British Columbia, Canada. She blogs about her work at Kella Campbell.
- Customer Service – Issue 1
Jennifer Campbell-Hicks lives in Arvada, Colorado. She blogs at Jennifer’s Musings.
- Man of the Stars – Issue 7
Amanda C. Davis lives in Pennsylvania. Visit her at Amanda C. Davis.
- My Rest a Stone – Issue 5
Donna Dawson lives in London, Ontario. She maintains a website at Donna Dawson.
- Bulbs – Issue 4
Gay Degani lives in southern California. She blogs about writing at Words in Place.
- The Scorpion-Charmer’s Daughter – Issue 1
- Tin Star Town – Issue 2
- Spotted & Sought – Issue 3
- Down Bayou Black – June 2010
- Heading to Perdition – Issue 5
Laura Eno lives in Florida. She blogs about writing at A Shift in Dimensions.
Milo James Fowler teaches junior high English and writes in the dark. Visit him anytime, day or night: milo-inmediasres.
- Suburban Legend – Issue 6
Janet Freeman lives in the Pacific Northwest.
- Progeny – Issue 4
Janett L. Grady lives in Alaska.
- Little Green Things – Issue 4
Robin Graves lives in southern California.
- Unlimited Delta – Issue 7
Jude-Marie Green lives in southern California. She blogs about writing at Incarnations.
Lee Hammerschmidt is a graphic designer, writer, songwriter and troubadour who lives on the fringe of Portland, Oregon.
- Cooper’s Cut – Issue 7
C. L. Holland lives in the United Kingdom. She blogs about writing at xanthalanari.
Oonah V. Joslin lives in Northumberland, United Kingdom. She blogs about writing at Oonahverse.
- A Hell of a Holiday – Issue 1
- The Professional Job – Issue 2
- The Head Gardener – Issue 4
- Reason Enough – Issue 5
- No Laughing Matter – Issue 6
Erin Kinch lives in Texas. She blogs about writing at Living the Fictional Dream.
- The Last Ball at Concord House – Issue 1
Jay Lake lives in Portland, Oregon, where he works on numerous writing and editing projects. He blogs at Jay Lake.
- In the Green Jungles of Envy – February 1, 2011
Jordan Lapp lives in British Columbia, Canada. He blogs about writing at Without Really Trying.
- A Small Dark Room – Issue 1
Gerri Leen lives in northern Virginia. She blogs about writing at Gerri Leen’s Virtual Abode.
- Salt the Earth – Issue 4
- Shadows in the Rain – Issue 5
- Good Intentions – Issue 6
- The Night Before Never – Issue 7
Cheryl Losch lives in Strathroy, Ontario.
- Girls’ Night Out – Issue 7
A. E. Mableson lives in Indiana.
- Blessing – Issue 4
Jodi MacArthur lives in south Texas. She blogs about writing at Fiction Writer – Jodi MacArthur.
- The Sower – Issue 3
- The Girl Who Was Chased by an Abominable Snowman with a Machete – Issue 7
Sean Monaghan lives in New Zealand. More information at his website www.venusvulture.com.
- The Path to Centauri – Issue 6
Jonathan Pinnock lives in the United Kingdom. He blogs about writing at Jonathan Pinnock’s Write Stuff.
- Borges’ Labyrinth – Issue 1
Aaron Polson lives in Kansas. He blogs about writing at The Other Aaron.
- Everything in its Place – Issue 1
Shawna Reppert lives in Oregon.
Shauna Roberts lives in Riverside, California. Her first novel, Like Mayflies in a Stream, was published in 2009 by Hadley Rille Books.
- Global Warming – Issue 7
Stephen D. Rogers lives in Massachusetts. He blogs about writing at Stephen D. Rogers.
Tanya L. Schofield lives in central Georgia. She blogs about writing at Blogging in the Dark.
- Brother’s Keeper – Issue 2
Sandra Seamans lives in Pennsylvania. She blogs about writing at My Little Corner.
- Twisted Sisters – Issue 1
Dale Ivan Smith lives in Oregon.
- Dead Wife Waiting – Issue 3
- Getting to the Point – Issue 5
- Skinning the Sorcerer – Issue 6
- Last Hex Sacrifice – November 1, 2010
Lael Salaets lives in Oregon. He won the Writers of the Future contest in 2009.
- The Nicholas Incident – Issue 7
Mark Souza lives in the Pacific Northwest..
Robert Swartwood lives in Pennsylvania. He blogs about writing at Robert Swartwood.
- Two of a Kind – Issue 2
Charles Thiesen lives in Dorchester, Massachusetts.
- Fingered by a Dead Rat – Issue 4
- By Any Other Name – May 1, 2010
- The Ride – Issue 5
- The Joke Shop – December 1, 2010
Chuck Von Nordheim lives in Dayton, Ohio.
- Waiting for the There – Issue 5
Deborah Walker lives in London, United Kingdom.
- Mrs. Sanderson – Issue 5
Nathaniel Williams lives in Kansas. He is coordinator for AboutSF, which is a joint project of the University of Kansas, the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and the Science Fiction Research Association.
- Rural Suburban– Issue 3
John Wiswell writes The Bathroom Monologues, a daily blog of microfiction.
- The Sea in Which the Most Men Drown – Issue 5
Angel Zapata lives just outside Augusta, Georgia. He blogs about writing at A Rage of Angel.
- Deep Within the Heart of Thieves – Issue 2
Jeremy Zimmerman lives in Seattle. He blogs about what interests him at bothy.
- At the End of the Tunnel – Issue 6